Book Review: Tidewater Inn By Colleen Coble


.



Tidewater Inn

By Colleen Coble
Published by Thomas Nelson

Storyline:

Overnight, Libby the Historian and Historical building restorer inherited a land and an inn(or perhaps a mansion) in Hope Beach from her late dad, who her mom had lied to her that he died when she was five(which he actually passed away recently). At the same time, Libby's best friend and work partner was kidnapped before her eyes by two men. While she was searching for her friend, she met Alec a handsome coast guard, but also got suspicion from his sheriff cousin that she might involve in the conspiracy of kidnapping her friend.

While troubled by the kidnapping of her friend, Libby also struggling to up keep his father's inn and land from the land stalker, at the same time having a hard time to reconcile with her newfound siblings. The only person she could rely on was Alec and his faith to God...

Personal Comments:

I always enjoy Collen's novels, it often interwines with crimes, suspense and romance, the twist and turn of the story never stop my excitement of slipping the pages! I love Libby and Nicole, both have strong characters, tough and preseverance. I grow to like Tidewater Inn too, I can imagine it's a cosy and warm place for close friends and family to spend their vacation.

I'll definitely recommend the book to my friends, which I have already done.
I rate this book 4 out of 5 stars.

Note: I received the e-print of this novel from Thomas Nelson via Booksneeze, and is not required to give any positive review.


Your Reply