Book Review: Nick of Time By Tim Downs


.

Nick of Time

By Tim Downs
Published by Thomas Nelson 

 Book Description:

This is the 6th book of Tim's Bug Man series. The suspense started right after Nick received an invitation from his best friend to the monthly Vidocq Society meeting. Coincidentally the meeting was held four days before Nick and Alena's wedding.

When the quirky or shall I say the insensible Prof Nick attended the meeting despite his fiancee against it, he found his friend was missing and then was 'murdered'. The mystery began.... and the best part was when Alena got frustrated waiting for his fiance, she too trailed after him to Pocono town with her 3 faithful dogs.

So, did Nick and Alena finally meet up and did Nick able to solve the mystery, or would they finally marry to each other?!!  You have to find out yourself from the book (Don't wanna the spoil the fun of reading)!

Personal Comments:

I always enjoy Tim's writing, so witty, funny yet interesting.  Although my favourite book will be Less Than Dead, when the 'peas in a pod' first met, but this didn't put me down either. I was rather surprise to discover part of the mystery actually planned... nevertheless, an awesome read!

I'll definitely recommend this book to my friends. You don't need to love NCIS or BONES for liking this book, you'll find yourself enjoy this book no matter which genre you are into, because it's simply amazing!

I rated this book 5 out of 5 stars.



Your Reply