Right Where I Belong by Krista McGee


.

Right Where I Belong

Right Where I Belong by Krista McGee

Publisher: Thomas Nelson
Pub Date: December 11, 2012
ISBN: 9781401684907


Book Description:

Natalie, a devoted Christian girl had got enough with her Casanova father. When his father divorced her most respectful stepmother, Maureen, she decided to leave his father and followed Maureen from Spain to Tampa, Florida. Natalia's father has agreed to let her go with Maureen for a few years so she can get an education and decide what career she wants.

In Tampa, she met Brian who was a ministry's son and Addy, another devoted Christian girl. Both  had changed her life, especially the former. She learned to open herself and have faith and trust for other people. Her mission trip to Costa Rica make her realize how God changes people to a better person and a more content and happy life...

Personal comments:

This is Krista McGee's third novel, and it's getting better and better! Her light and easy writing style, the way she brought the characters to live, which I felt connected to the characters when I went though the book! I actually felt sorry for Brian when Natalie tried to push him away. However I can't get angry with Natalie, cause she is such a kind and lovable girl. And how I missed Addy!! Again Krista, you have nailed it!

I rated this book 4 out of 5 stars, and will definitely recommend it to my friends!

Note: I received the ARC of this book from Netgalley and were not required to write positive comments.


Your Reply