Review: Starring Me By Krista McGee


.

Starring Me

By Krista McGee
Published by Thomas Nelson 


Book Description:

Kara McCormick, a beautiful, cheerful and charismatic new yorker has been given a chance to one step closer to her dream, to become a well-known actress. She was invited for an audition for the costar of Teen Rock show. A variety show with her favourite teen singer Chad Beacon. With her outstanding performance and talent in acting, she has been finalized with the other 9 girls. In this story, Kara, from a non Christian will gradually earn her faith for God and eventually gain her success and found the other half she loves.
 

Comment:

If you have read Fist Date by Mcgee, and you like it, you will certainly enjoy reading this book. Kara's friend Addy and Jonathan were the main character adopted from the former story. I always love Kara, ever since I have read the First Date. She was a very optimistic girl with lots of positive characteristic. I wish I was Addy, with a friend like Kara who always make my days. This book couldn't stop painting a smile on my face. I had already recommended to a few friends and certainly reckon it deserves a 4 stars out of 5.

Your Reply