Tempted by Her Innocent Kiss (Pregnancy & Passion #3) by Maya Banks


.


Title:Tempted by Her Innocent Kiss
Publisher:Harlequin
Imprint:Harlequin Desire
Pub Date:March 06, 2012
ISBN:9780373731565

Author:      Maya Banks

I didn't really like the first half of the story. I was rather pissed off by Devon's insensitivity, ignorant and selfishness. However the story getting dramatically interesting towards the end. I couldn't love more when Ashley finally confided to his husband:

"I can't be someone I'm not even if it meant you'd eventually love the new me. It would be someone I made up and all the while the real Ashley would be standing there, unloved"- Ashley Copeland


I rated this book 3.5 stars out of 5 stars. It might bored me at first but love the ending!

Description:


Arrogant Devon Carter kept a secret from his fiancĂ©e, Ashley Copeland. In order to join venture with Ashley's father, hotelier William Copeland and build his own resort world, Devon agreed to marry William's daughter despite he didn't love her(or so he thought). Ashley in the other hand was a  kind, innocent, enthusiast and bubbly little sunshine. She was head over heels in love with Devon. Even though she had discovered the truth later, she didn't give up on their marriage. She even tried to change herself and act as the perfect wife to make Devon love her, but this only tired her and made her further devastated...


Note: I received the ARC of this book from Netgalley. I was not required to write a positive review for this book.

Your Reply